Please join the Music Library Association’s Music Library Students and Emerging Professionals Group (MLStEP) on Monday, July 27 at 6:30 Eastern Time/5:30 Central Time for a FREE virtual panel discussion entitled “Transferable Skills and Special Libraries: An Interdisciplinary Conversation.” This conversation will bring together early career librarians from a broad range of disciplines to discuss skills and terminology that can help students and emerging professionals in thinking flexibly as the job market shifts and changes. The panel discussion should last about an hour.
The panelists include:
- Adaliz N. Cruz, Assistant, East Information Services Assistant, Bain & Company
- Ashley Hinshaw, Samuel H. Kress Fellow for Reader Services, New York Art Resources Consortium
- Araceli Hintermeister, Knowledge Manager, Uplift Education
- Maria Reliova, Research Content Specialist, Fidelity Investments
- Moderator: Jessica Abbazio, Music Librarian, University of Minnesota
This event is free and open to all, but space is limited. Please fill out this google form to register and receive a link to join; this link will appear after you fill out the registration form, so please save this information. The session will be recorded and a link to this recording will be emailed to all who register (regardless of attendance).
We hope you can join us!